WHY BECOME NWGA - CERTIFIED?
Women are considered a major growth market for golf. * Because:
- More than 38 million women are interested in playing golf.*
- Women control 80% of household spending and influence 92-94% of purchases.
- Research** shows that facilities that follow best practices and "Roll Out the Green Carpet":
- Generate more business
- Build customer loyalty
- Increase golfer satisfaction
- Generate more rounds played
- Attract golfers more likely to take formal lessons
- Generate repeat business
WHY NWGA CERTIFICATION?
- To independently assess how well your facility delivers the women's golf experience
- To discover where you can improve and learn how
- To gain a valuable marketing tool, national publicity and establish immediate credibility
- To demonstrate that you are listening and care about the female customer
- To demonstrate your commitment to women golfers and growing the game of golf
WOMEN MEAN MORE BUSINESS!
* Boston Consulting Group
** 2011 Women's Golf Longitudinal Research, Sports and Leisure Research Group